Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Necklaces and Trunk Show this Weekend


First lets talk about the necklaces. The top piece is from my pebble and puddles collection. It has two labradorite then two oval hollow form that have been giving a high polish along with the main pendant. It hangs from a a black rubber cord that give it this great contrast. I love this piece!!

The bottom piece is a from my recycled collection. I also love this piece it has a big pendant with a rutilated quartz that has been bezel set. It hands from white fresh water pearls. I love using pearls I think that pearls can be very contemporary, it gives piece a sense of charm and elegance in a very modern way. I wear pearls often, even with jeans.

Come and see these and other new and old pieces this weekend at A Little Common Sense . I will be there on Saturday from 11am-3pm. The address 62 Main st in Upton Ma. Hope to see you all there.

No comments:

Post a Comment