Monday, March 26, 2012

Back to the studio


Hello all. I meant to do this post on Friday but my son was nice enough to give me his stomach bug.
So it was nice to be back in the studio after a short hiatus. I was taking time off from the studio to get me real estate license. Ya me!! Well I got it!!!! I hadn't intended to take so much time off from the studio it just sort of happened. Sometimes life gets in the way. What with the weather changes comes all the colds and if anyone has a kid in daycare you know that it is never ending this time of year.  So enough about me lets talk about what is going on in the studio. Well I am way behind now and trying to catch up. As you can see I have about five different projects in the pictures and that is only the start. I am really excited about this new recycled bracelet that I am working on along with all the commissions that I have to get done. ahhhhhh So hopefully I will be able to catch up this week along with everything else. I try to be better with posts and not take as long.
ohhh don't forget about the spring cleaning sale at my etsy store use code springcleaning
enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment