Thursday, June 7, 2012

All over



The top photo shows the kids tearing it all down. At the end of the program the kids have to tear it all down and throw it away. I think that the parents had a bigger problem with that then the kids. They ran head long into it and was ripping down We had our studio cleaning up in record time 10 minutes, crazy!
The second photo is of our whole group I got to work with Tom Grady and it was great. Thank you Tom! You all made my first Art State a great one.
The bottom photo is of me behind my display. During Art All State they hold a exhibition of all the artists. It was a great show. I loved seeing what everyone else does. Again Thank you to everyone.

1 comment:

  1. The jewlery information is too elaborative I personally think that it is helpful for everyone. I appreciate for the writers efforts for this post.

    ReplyDelete