Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Repairs and Modifications

I am working on a few projects. The ones above are a couple modifications and a repair. The bracelet I made for a client and she want to be tight on her wrist so it does not spin. So I will be making it with a clasp, as she requested. I think that it will look amazing. I just have to decide what clasp. And the two pairs of earrings, one I am doing a repair on as the ear wire snapped off and the other "button" earrings were clips and I am turning them into post earrings. Again they will be fabulous. They are great earrings very light with a beautiful design on them. After I get these done then I have one more commission to finish, then I am hoping to get some new work done for the ArtWorcester exhibition that Steve and I are having. Some very exciting things to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment