Thursday, December 13, 2012

Necklace - Finally

Here is the necklace that I made the other day. It is spectacular!!! It is sterling silver that I have oxidized. The top stone is a 10x8mm tourmaline that I have had for about eight years. The bottom in Quinn's hair from his first hair cut. I use the lens of a pair of old glasses to protect it. It hangs from a sterling silver cable. It looks amazing. I was wearing all day yesterday and got some great feedback.
I am so glad that I got to use the tourmaline on such special piece. Not only is it my favorite stone it just happens to one of the birthstones for October. Perfect!!!
I can not wait to work on more of these. I want to expand on these and hopefully do some custom pieces for others. I would be happy to make various piece for people, they would supply the hair.
I am so excited by this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment