Monday, April 22, 2013

Spring Cleaning

Well with spring come spring cleaning and man did my studio need it. There was wood and dust and well just stuff everywhere. I have a hard time being productive in a messy environment. So I took this afternoon, sunny but a little chilly and clean like crazy. The Ramones are great to listen to when cleaning, well really anytime. So the pictures below are of the mess and craziness before the clean out.  

 Ahh!! Now that it is clean it feels much better. I can think again. And I also have room to dance to disco. You gotta dance. I can move and I work with out tripping on anything. Fabulous!!!

 And now I get to all of these project that I have laid out on my bench. Then maybe my bench will look neat. But I have my doubts about that. I always seem to put two more projects on my bench. But I wouldn't have it any other way.


No comments:

Post a Comment