Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Update

Sorry that it has been such long time since my last post. Trying to find time these days has been hard for me. I am hoping to finish a couple of projects that are in the works this weekend, and start on this one.
The top piece is a piece from my grandmothers blue willow dishes, the middle piece is a stone that Quinn found on one of our hikes, and the bottom stone is a labadorite. I love the different shades of blues and all the textures in it.
Also every time that  I am in the studio Quinn has been coming with me to learn and wants to learn everything. Amazing. Here we are below and he is watching me sand and polish with the flex shaft. We stopped for a quick photo opt.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the composition!!! Can't wait to see the finished piece! =)

    ReplyDelete