Monday, March 24, 2014

Studio Tidbits

Last week I was asked to be an artist mentor for Art all State again this year!! How wonderful, I think that it is a great program and am very excited to be part of it again this year. Thank Worcester Art Museum. I can not wait to showcase some of the new work that I am working on.
On other new news Steve bought this great hammer for only $2 at out local flea market in Douglas. What an amazing deal!
Here is the first look at one of my pieces that I am working on. I work as a CNA for a day job and very inspired by work with my dementia and Alzheimer's residents. My new work comes from them.
    I am hoping to finish this piece this week. And will talk all about it then. I am very excited about it. I am just hoping that it starts to warm for longer then a day. It has been a very long and cold winter here is Massachusetts. It makes it very hard to work when it takes all day to warm up enough to hold my tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment