Monday, July 30, 2012

Meeting another Jeweler

This past week I got a chance to meet and befriend a fellow jeweler. It was great, and they are local!! It was amazing to meet another like minded person here. Mark Horenstien is an amazing craftsmen who works in gold and also does lapidary work. Above are some the raw stone that he let me chose from, and not only that but he is going to let me use and learn his lapidary equipment. I am overjoyed but this. He was so generous and this opportunity to be in his space and to get to know another jeweler is fabulous. I can not wait to get started. Thank you so much Mark!!

1 comment:

  1. Women are the most fond of collecting jewelries, with the different available collection of silver jewelry at a reasonable price today, they can change their silver jewelry more often paired with dressing sense they will love to wear and as per occasion they will be attending.

    Silver jewelry Fort Lauderdale

    ReplyDelete