Sunday, November 30, 2014

November Studio update

November is almost over already. I feel like it has just started. Thanksgiving is over and I hope everyone had as a joyful one as we did. We have lots to be thankful for this year.
We have had our first snow fall of the year. And Christmas is fast approaching.
Here is a quick update on the studio.
Here is Quinn helping me bag and put away inventory. He is such a great assistant and he love to be in the studio making also.
Here is a picture of several project that are in progress. I have finally settled on the design of them and now they just need to be finished. Some are old projects rediscovered and others are new.
There will be four new necklaces and one new pair of earrings. I have loads of new ideas also. I just have to find more time in there. I am hoping to find more time very soon. Again thanks for always reading and I will do another update very soon.
Have a fabulous day.
Liesl

No comments:

Post a Comment