Friday, November 21, 2014

Quilting update

Here is a quick update on Quinn quilt. Well first it is not done, as I knew it would not be done in time for his birthday. And Christmas is fast approaching. I am hoping to at least have the top done by then. Also I have my new machine. It is a Singer 128 with gold sphinx decal on it. I love it. It is a treadle and I love that it is so simple, Quinn is excited to learn how to use it also.
 Here I am Working on it. So fabulous!!
 Here is a good amount of the top done. All the big squares still need to be put together. After that I will lay it all out and put the top together. I am so happy with the way it has been coming together.
I promise that my next post will be about jewelry and what is going on in the studio. Thanks for reading. Have a fabulous day.
Liesl

No comments:

Post a Comment