Saturday, April 11, 2015

Spring!!!

Spring is finally here!! Or well i hope at least. It has been the never ending winter here in the northeast. My jewelry studio has been to cold to work in this past winter and I am looking forward to getting there not that it has warmed up a little bit. Here are a couple of photos from the studio.
 The top of my bench is looking good.  I have some big plans for some new work I am so exciting about it. I have been planning and designing all winter. I can not wait to show as it come to.
The top of my bench may look clean and neat but my drawer does not! But that is what happens when you get working you just go. I will have to clean it before the new work begins.
Thanks as always for following along.
Have a fabulous day!
Liesl

No comments:

Post a Comment