Sunday, May 17, 2015

In the Studio

 It has been a wonderful month! The weather is finally nice, and I can get in the studio and work without a problem. Not worries about heating it or snow or anything.  It is so nice.
The above photo is of me soldering a new project. So exciting!! It will the first in a new series more to come about it latter. The bottom is of all the projects in the works on my bench. It look like I have a lot of work to do. Can not wait to spend more time in there, now that I can easily.
I am excited and inspired when spring comes and the snow is all gone and things start to grow. I am not much of a winter person, it makes me hibernate. Oh well spring is here, and it time to get to work.
More updates to follow. Thanks for reading.
Have a wonder-filled day.
Liesl

No comments:

Post a Comment