Sunday, May 3, 2015

Spring update


It is finally starting to get a little bit warm here in the northeast.  It is taking forever to warm up. So I am just getting motivated to be in the studio. Now that I do not have to wear five sweaters to work. Here are a couple of images from the studio. The top one is from my bench you can that the deck is set up and we have laundry on the line. I love hanging laundry out. It is a great window to work in front of. i can see most of he yard from there. The second picture is my soldering table. It works great and is right behind my bench all I have to do is turn around. you have to have that great working triangle.
I am hoping to have some completed projects for he next post. My mind has been in over drive as I have been designing and planing my next steps and series. I am very excited about it. It is going to be amazing!!
Thanks for reading.
Liesl

No comments:

Post a Comment