Sunday, August 16, 2015

August update

Can you believe that it is already August? I am in shock that summer is almost over. It always seem like the nice warm weather is never here long enough and winter just drags on and on. Oh well, I guess that is New England for you. 
 The above image is of the best assistant ever. Quinn is hard at work on the rolling mill. he love to work out in the studio. And I love having him help out.
Here is an image of my bench with all of the different project on it. I also sent in all of my scrap and will be "shopping" for more metal soon. It is sooo exciting. I love buying supplies with "free" money. Or at least it always feel like it is free, I guess it is more like recycled. Well I am excited about cause it means new work will be coming soon. I'll keep you update.
Thanks for reading and as always be creative today.
Liesl

No comments:

Post a Comment