Sunday, October 11, 2015

October update

Happy October everyone!! This is a great month here is New England. The colors are changing and man are glorious this year. More one that latter.
The below image is of a shipment of metal I just received!! So exciting. Isn't is beautiful? I love getting new metal, I always have a hard time cutting into it for the first time. But work awaits me. I have many project to get done and to finish now that I have what I need. Keep post ot see what comes out of the it.
 Below is me working on Quinns quilt. I still have a long way to go. Maybe by Christmas I will have it all done. It is taking longer then I thought. And we have had several colds and what nots go through the house making it hard to work on it.  I know that I am no good when I am sick. Oh well. It is coming out wonderful though. Quilting take patience. And I love doing it by hand. 
As always thank you for reading my friends,
Happy fall and be creative.
Liesl

No comments:

Post a Comment