Monday, October 12, 2015

Fall, apples and pumpkins

I love fall, it means it is time for apple picking and well making everything apple. Oh and it is time for pumpkins too! 
It is Columbus day weekend. Which means it is a three day weekend!! I love three day weekends! So we went apple and pumpkin picking. My two guys below having fun looking for the best apples. 
 Don't these apples look fabulous? Oh my gosh they taste fabulous.
 Here they are looking for the perfect pumpkins to carve. I can wait till we carve them, that means pumpkin seeds to roast. Yummy!!
 We went for a walk at a local place here is Quinn taking it all in. It looks amazing. 
Here is the what is taking in. Beautiful. 
I hope that you all are having a fabulous long weekend and fantastic fun filled fall. As always thanks for reading. 
Liesl

No comments:

Post a Comment