Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Grandma - Olga Carlson

My beloved Grandmother passed earlier this month. 
She was one of my biggest allies in the world. She was an amazing women. She would have been 101 next month. The above picture was at the 70 anniversary party for her and my beloved grandfather. 
She was quite remarkable. 
She was a strong confident women raised by strong confident women. She had a university education graduating in 1939. She climbed out bedroom windows and rode on the handle bars on motorcycles. She also played baseball with the boys. She was always pushing, in her way to make sure that I would make it in life.
You could not have asked for a more wonderful Grandmother. She was also an amazing Great Grandmother. Quinn is very lucky to have had a great relationship with her. They would play cards together and do word searches. She was strong in mind till the very end. 
I am a better person for having her in my life. 
You will be missed greatly Grandma. 

No comments:

Post a Comment