Thursday, June 19, 2014

The studio

It has been a very rough year for us. And because of that I have been finding a hard time to get in the studio and work and also finding inspiration has been hard for me this year. I am taking some time to clean out my studio and re-organize it. I am hoping that will help my juices flowing again. I have started with my bench I think this is the most clean it has been since we moved into this space.
  I still have a lot of work to do in cleaning out my studio. I have the habit of collecting things that I really will never use. All this cleaning out and re-organizing will be like a fresh start. I am hoping to make room for my other mediums that I have not had the space to do. It will take a little bit of work.  

On a different note. One who has no problem with his creative juices is my son. He is always wanting to go into the studio and work. I get mommy can we make some jewelry all the time. It is fabulous!! He has been picking out tools that he would like to get and is asking for his own flex shaft!!! How amazing!!
Here he is working hard on his fathers day project. I need to work on his bench so he make more there. It a much smaller bench, and he likes to work on his painting projects there, I think we might have to find him a bigger bench. It is crazy how fast they grow. He continues to amaze me each and every day. Thanks for always reading and I will be posting a quilting update very soon.
Liesl

No comments:

Post a Comment