Thursday, November 26, 2015

Being thankful

Happy Thanksgiving. 
I am just sharing a few thoughts on what I am thankful for. 
I am thankful for my family and all of us being happy and healthy. 
I am thankful for having a husband that supports everything that I do and who loves me to ends of the earth. I am thankful having a roof over our heads and foods in our belly. I am thankful our friends. I am thankful for my job and Steve's show. I am thankful for having creativity and a space to make. I am thankful for the most amazing son in the world.
I am thankful for being here. 
There is so much to be thankful for it is impossible to write it all down.
I am wishing everyone safe travels and a very happy thanksgiving today. 
Also I am thankful for all who read this. 
Liesl

No comments:

Post a Comment