Monday, November 30, 2015

 This is a great sign. My Aunt gave it to me, it belonged to my grandfather. I have the part that hung with name inside the studio. Steve hung a piece of slate from it for me, that way I can write anything I like on it. I rather like the welcome. I think that it is a great addition to studio's exterior, don't you?
 I was working on several projects yesterday. It was so nice to be in the studio this past weekend. Quinn visited and worked with me for a little bit also. I will show what he did latter this week. I worked on a some old projects (still not completed), a couple repairs, and a few new projects. I just can't seem to help myself from starting something new when I get in there. 
My trusty wood stove. It is an old friend at this point. Our friend Dick Sargent made it for me when we lived in New Jersey. We have dragged it everywhere with us. It got a hole in it last year, so sad. But Steve was able to put a patch on it. Thank you so much Steve you are the best. It works great, you would never know that there was a hole. I have an amazing husband. It keeps me nice and warm (well when I remember to add wood) while I am working. 
AS always thank you for reading. 
Liesl 

No comments:

Post a Comment