Saturday, December 5, 2015

Dishes

For anyone who know, they know my love for vintage kitschy dishes. I have a huge love for all things pyrex. I just wanted to share a couple of my latest finds. They are wonderful and make me smile.  
 The above image is a fabulous vintage Santa spoon rest. Look at it, doesn't it just make you smile. It is on our stove for holiday season. I found it at one of our local Antiques store (Bernat Antiques). I pick it up for only $1!! Can you believe it?
 This is a amazing fridge glass pyrex. It is a fabulous blue color. No chips or marks. The cover is a perfect. 
I am using it a a little sewing "basket". It is the items that I need at hand to be working on Quinn's quilt. It works perfect, it sit on our end table. I have everything that I need at arms length. 
I also picked that great find up at Bernat for only $5!!! 
I love getting a really great deal. 
Thanks for indulging my obsession for dishes. 
Thanks for reading. 
Liesl 

No comments:

Post a Comment