Monday, June 8, 2015

June Quilt update

My quilt project. I feel as if it has been a very longtime in making. But the top is done!!! The top picture is of me putting the last rows together. I put most of this top together by hand. I have learned so much form making this. Quinn is so excited about it. 

 This is what the top looks like in its full glory. I am standing behind it holding up. That should give you some idea of how large this is. I am 5'7".
 He is Quinn testing it out for me. I think that it will work. This has been a fun and fabulous project. I have put a lot of work and thought into it. The bottom of the quilt will have a baseball print. I am excited to start the quilting process. Hopefully it will not take me as long as the top. Quinn has already told me he would like before it get cold again. I better get started then.
As always thanks for reading.
Go be creative and make something.
Liesl

No comments:

Post a Comment