Monday, June 22, 2015

The Artful Mix

Over the weekend, I brought a collection of work to the The Artful Mix located in Hopedale MA. 
I am very excited to be working Ivy and the Artful Mix. It is a great store that I think will be quite a popular place very soon. They have lots of fabulous and unique pieces. Everything is made in the USA and all are from New England!! How great is that. There is a lot of great talent in the area and it a wonderful that there is a local place to showcase it.
 Check out the inside of the store. It is east to move around and Quinn had a blast in there also. So I count it as kid friendly. But you still need to keep an eye on them. lol

So thank you Ivy for giving me and others a local place to showcase!!
As always thank you for reading.
Have a creative day.
Liesl

No comments:

Post a Comment