Saturday, June 20, 2015

The Gardens

The gardens. I love to grow flowers. I am much better at it then veggies. I have not figured out why but I am ok with it. 
 The photo above and below are two of our gardens. We did nothing with them this year and they are just amazing!!! They are just wonderful with color and how full they are. we are just amazed that they came out like this year. It is just a very nice surprise.
The image below it of what we think are pumpkins, well we a re pretty sure they are. They started to grow in the compost bin and we we moved them to this spot to see what happen. And well they are growing like. My grandfather grew pumpkins every year. I like to think that it is his way of letting us know that he is still looking out for us.
I hope that everyone is have a wonderful start to the summer.
As always thanks for reading.
Liesl

No comments:

Post a Comment